Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and be my friend.

Albert Camus

miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

YO

Sometimes just one click opens a brand new world before you. You never think that such a simple thing will bring you happy moments, erase some loneliness, teach you new things but on top of all that, the new world brings you wonderful people willing to befriend you. People who don't know you but are able to accept you just the way you are, without placing any importance in your country, language, religion or aspect. "Unknown" people ready to hear you out ( thanks a lot, love), people who make you laugh, who teach you new sides of life. People who make you feel dear. People who share their brillian talent and make your day.
That's YO to me. It's aplace where I can find all those kind of things and all those kind of people. A place where I've found new likings, new types of literature and music; A place where I can be myself without any fear, where I feel free...
And it's a place where I've discovered a new love for Asian guys... lol
This vid goes for my lil sis....
This one to all my new friends
Minna, I'm so happy for having found you!




1 comentario:

  1. OMG BRIDGET! Im crying (really I am).... When you said you'd write somethng in English I didn't think it would be somethng like this.
    You basicly put all the things I feel about YO into words <3 I'm terrible at expressing my feelings, but you do it perfently even in English. YO (talking about it as a community) looks similar to many other sites, but once you become a part of it, it's so much more friendly and welcoming, accepting of who we are and intrested in us as well as its self.
    Finding this site was one of the best things I've ever done, because it brought me great friends as well as great material, and thank you unni (can I call you that XD) for being one of those friends.
    And thank you as well for that vid *drools* Purple Line really is a great song, and those boys... yum :D Even if Jae does have blond hair.
    I hope I haven't embarrased my self here XD

    ResponderEliminar