Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and be my friend.

Albert Camus

lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Xiah Junsu's Tarantallegra


“Tarantallegra” is the first single from Junsu’s solo album, which will be released tomorrow, 15/05. The song features guest rapper Flowsik and mixes bursts of instrumental strings with bass-heavy electro. Due to Junsu’s fame as one of K-pop’s best vocals, many might have though a ballad would be a safer choice, but the title matches the song’s intensity, from the fashion, to the lighting, to the dancing. It's Gothic like, sexy, the MV enlightens all that's is attractive in Junsu...


Here is the MV, some have complained about Junsu's "gay" image in the video, but even so, he's pure hotness here. The most important thing is that he's one of the best voices in Kpop....Enjoy it....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario